Terms or Service
Use of Court Piece
- The following restrictions apply to the use of Court Piece:
- You shall not create an Account within Court Piece game if you are under the age of 13
- You shall monitor your Account to restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of 13.
- You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of Court Piece by minors in connection with your Account.
- You shall not have more than one Account at Court Piece at any given time, and shall not create an account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself.
- You shall not have an Account at Court Piece if you have previously been removed by Court Piece or previously been banned from playing the game.
- You shall not use your Account to engage in any illegal conduct.
- You shall not sublicense, rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or otherwise transfer your Account or any Virtual Items associated with your Account to anyone.
- You shall comply with Facebook’s terms of service/use as well as these Terms of Service.
Court Piece is a registered firm and trademark of Court Piece firm. Any game, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, in-game chat transcripts, character profile information, recordings of games played using a Court Piece game client, and the Court Piece game clients and server software are copyrighted works owned by Court Piece firm. Court Piece reserves all rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, in connection with the game.
User Content means any communications, images, sounds, and all the material, data, and information that you upload or transmit through Court Piece game or that other users upload or transmit, including without limitation any chat text.
By transmitting or submitting any User Content while using the game, you affirm, represent and warrant that such transmission or submission is;
- Accurate and not confidential
- Not in violation of any applicable laws, contractual restrictions or other third party rights, and that you have permission from any third party whose personal information or intellectual property is comprised in the User Content.
- Free of viruses, adware, spyware, worms or other malicious code.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- Engage in any act that Court Piece deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the service, including but not limited to circumventing or manipulating these Terms, our game rules, game mechanics or policies.
- Make improper use of support services, including by submitting false abuse reports or using profane and abusive language in your communications with our support personnel.
- Use the Service, intentionally or unintentionally, in connection with any violation of any applicable law or regulation, or do anything that promotes the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Court Piece game experience.
- Use Court Piece in order to design or assist in the design of cheats, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third party software.
- Disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of any computer or server used to offer or support the Court Piece game environment.
- Institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the game, or other attempts to disrupt the game.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the game, accounts registered to others or to the computers, servers, or networks connected to the game by any means other than the user interface provided by Court Piece itself.
- Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive.
- Post any information that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content.
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse or harm of another person, group, including Court Piece employees and customer service representatives.
- Make available through the game any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation a Court Piece employee.
- Without Court Piece’s express written consent, use the game or any part thereof for any commercial purpose.
- Transmit unauthorized communications through the game, including junk mail, chain letters, spam and any materials that promote malware, spyware and downloadable items.
- Solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from other users of the game.
- Collect, harvest or post anyone’s private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the Service.
Suspension and Termination
Court Piece reserves the right to stop offering and/or supporting the game or a part of the game at any time either permanently or temporarily, at which point your agreement to use the game or a part thereof will be automatically terminated or suspended. In such event, Court Piece shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to users in connection with such discontinued elements of the game.
Termination of your Account can include disabling your access to the game or any part thereof including any content you submitted or others submitted.
You may cancel any Account registered to you at any time by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Part Advertisements
You understand that Court Piece may feature advertisements from third parties. Court Piece may provide links within the game to third party websites or vendors who may invite you to participate in a promotional offer.
Any charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with these third parties are your responsibility. Court Piece makes no representation or warranty regarding any content, goods and/or services provided by any third party even if linked to from our game, and will not be liable for any claim relating to any third party content, goods and/or services. The linked sites are not under the control of Court Piece and may collect data or solicit personal information from you. Court Piece is not responsible for their content, business practices or privacy policies, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect. Further, the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Court Piece of these linked sites.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Court Piece reserves the right to terminate without notice any user's access to the game if that user is determined as, in its sole discretion, to be an infringer. In addition, Court Piece accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials.