- The information we may collect from you
- How we use your information
- How and when we share your information
- How you can access and change your provided information
- How we protect your information
Information We Collect
When you use Court Piece as Facebook game, you allow us to access certain information from your profile. Court Piece may access and store some or all of the following information, as allowed by you:
- Your first and last name
- Your profile picture
- Your user ID number
- Your login e-mail you provided for registration with Facebook
- Your physical location as per your access device
- Your gender
- Your birthday
By playing Court Piece over Facebook, you are authorizing us to collect, store, and use in accordance with this policy, any and all information that you agreed, Facebook could provide to Court Piece through the Application Programming Interface ("API").
We may allow you to register with us by using Facebook Connect to create an account or profile within the game. We may also provide a more typical registration flow where you may be required to provide the following information: your age or birthday (for age screening and/or to better understand who our users are); your first and last names; your e-mail address; a password and other information that helps us confirm that it is you accessing your account.
You may be able to take part in certain activities within the game that give you the opportunity to communicate or share information not just with Court Piece, but also with other users. These include:
- participating in Court Piece forum
- participating in public chat
- participating in chat during the game
- sending private messages or invitations to other users
- chat with other users
We may record and store archives of these communications on Court Piece servers to protect the safety and well being of our users. You acknowledge and consent to the recording and storage of such communications for these purposes.
Use of Your Provided information
We collect, store and use your information to provide you with a smooth and efficient experience. For example, we may use information collected from you in any one or more of the following ways:
- To create your user account for Court Piece
- To enable you to communicate with other users of Court Piece
- To provide technical support and respond to your inquiries related to Court Piece
- To deliver targeted advertising
- To notify you of in-game updates
- To provide in-game leader boards and promote in-game player achievements
- To solicit input and feedback to improve Court Piece
- To inform users about new products or promotional offers
- To engage in commonly accepted practices, such as contacting you at the email address we have on file to respond your queries or for any other reason
Sharing of Your Provided Information
We do not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless you affirmatively agree to such disclosure, typically by opting in to receive information from a third party that is participating in a promotion with us. If you do ask us to share your personal information with a third party for its marketing purposes, we will only share information in connection with that specific promotion, as we do not share information with any third party (other than our service providers) on a continual basis. To prevent disclosure of your personal information for use in direct marketing by a third party, do not opt in to such use when you provide personal information to us.
We may provide your information to third party companies to perform services on our behalf, including data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting services, customer service and to assist us in our marketing efforts. We direct all such third party service providers to maintain the confidentiality of the information disclosed to them and to not use your information for any purpose other than to provide services on our behalf.
Your information, and the contents of all of your online communications may be accessed and monitored as necessary to provide a better user experience and may be disclosed:
- If we have a good faith belief that we are required to disclose the information in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena)
- To satisfy any applicable laws or regulations
Update Your Provided Information
- If you no longer want us to make active use of your information, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com with subject line “Unsubscribe”.
- If you wish to review or change the information we have about you, e-mail us at the address provided here.
Third Part Links
Court Piece may contain advertisements from third party companies that may link to their own websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. If you have any questions about how these other websites use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect the security of your information. While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our customer databases and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, and to log out of your account after use. If you have questions about the security of our websites, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have procedures and security features in place to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Changes to Our Policy and Contacting us